Sunday, September 27, 2009

This week in computer was very interesting! We learned about web Quest! I think web quest is a very useful tool! I know that is students use web quest correctly it will teach them so much! It also gets them so involved and focused. I think web quest is a fun way to get students working with technology and with each other. What is a webquest? A webquest is an inquiry-oriented activity in which most or all of the information used by learners is drawn from the Web. Webquests are designed to use learners time well, to focus on using information instead of looking for it. A webquest typically includes the following elements: An Introduction, a presentation of the Task, a list of Resources, a step-by-step description of the Process, a form or rubric for Evaluation, and a Conclusion that summarizes what students have learned. WebQuests are designed to bring together the most effective instructional practices into one student activity which involves critical thinking, constructivism, cooperative learning, authentic assessment, and technology integration.

In the future when I become a teacher, I know I will use webquests in my classroom. I think they are a great fun way to have a student learn any subject. I also think the students will really enjoy them. You can use a webquest for any topic or in anyclass.



No comments: