Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Septemer 24, 2008

UEN Reflection
I think UEN will be a very useful site for when I am a teacher. Not only will it be useful for me, but also for my students. When I am a teacher I can use UEN to post my core curriculum and what I expect from my students. I can post assignments, tests, quizzes and announcements on UEN for my students to see and have easy access to. Students can also keep track of where they are in the class and see what they are missing easily, so they can do the best possible in my class. I can also post information for parents and the public to read and see what is going on in my class if they are interested.
UEN has many convenient tools you can use to make things easier and more accessible. It has cool tools like my bookmarks, the weather, a calendar, a dictionary and a ton more! I am not completely familiar with everything on UEN. But when I get more familiar I know it will be a very useful tool! One thing I learned how to do this week with the UEN website, was pioneer library. On pioneer library my students and I can find a ton of stuff and information we can use for writing papers and completing assignments. It is a good school website that can be very useful and has a ton to offer.
Another task I can use UEN for is to create my lesson plans. I can create them on UEN and that way they will be easy to access and it will keep me organized as a teacher. It will make things flow a lot easier to have everything I need on UEN. Last but not least I can use the interactives. They will help make things more interesting and keep students involved and help them pay more attention. They also will make things more clear.
All in all I think the UEN website is a great tool and will help me as a student, a teacher and my future students. It has a ton to offer and I am excited to get more familiar with it.

No comments: