Sunday, December 7, 2008

EDEL:2200:01

This week in computer I got together with some of my friends and we got a few of the projects done. We starteed out doing the classroom rules. I did it in powerpoint, I chose a fun background and then found five fun pictures that would go along with the rules i chose for my classroom. I also found a background i liked and put it around the rules so it went alot with the requirements for the project. Next, we decided to do the flier. I did it about a fundraiser my classroom was going to do. I told all the information about it and then decorated it with cute colors and pictures. After we did those two assignments we started on our google sights assignment. We found out how to insert the calendar and then then filled out two events for nine weeks on the calendar. These tools will be very useful in my classroom someday. For the classroom rules i can make a decorative list of them in the powerpoint program to print off to hang on my wall. Then for the flier i can also use powerpoint to make a flier to advertise an event that the public needs to see. These tools will be very useful. Google sights will also help me out alot! It will help me be organized by using the calendar. Its easy to use and very accessable. I really enjoyed doing these assignments, because i learned alot!

No comments: