Sunday, November 16, 2008

EDEL 2200-001

This week in computer was a lot different from the other weeks! Doc Waters gave us a list of all the different things we needed to do for rest of the semester! I really like this idea because its allowing us to work on everything in our own time and at our own pace. I think i will enjoy it a lot more because i wont be stressed about due dates and gettting it done quick i can enjoy doing it and do my best on all of it since i have till the end of the semester!

The thing i started working on was the class rules. We were to make a list of all our class rules as if we were a teacher already. I thought of about ten. A few of them included, treat others how you would want to be treated, give respect and you will gain respect, no swearing, have fun learning, and there were a few more included on my list. I had fun designing and decorating my list. I made it cute and fun to look at so it would add to my classroom decor. I am looking forward to getting the rest of the assignments done and learning how to better from each tool that we will be using over the next few weeks!

No comments: