Tuesday, November 11, 2008

EDEL:2200-01

This week in computer was a little different than our normal weeks of class. Doc Waters left us to play with kidspiration and learn how it works and figure out all the things you can do with it! While i did this, I realized that it is a very fun, useful and easy to use tool! I has everything! It has many different sections that include: Picture view, writing view and math view. Each of these bring up a new window that you can type in. You can create word webs, type a paper, insert pictures and a bunch more! Then there is a math, writing, science and social studies button that will help your kids learn each concept and more about that subject!

I think kidspiration is a very useful program for teachers! When I am a teacher I could let my kids play on it everyday for about thirty minutes and im sure they would learn alot! I could also have them do assignments on it and do activitys as a class on kidspiration! Its a fun interactive tool! I also think kids would like it because its a computer activity and kids seem to love to work on the computers! It has so much and would make learning fun and easy! I really liked this tool and hopfully I will get to work with it more later on!

No comments: