Sunday, December 14, 2008

EDEL 2200-01

This week in computer i continued working on all of my projects that are due this week as our final project! I decided to do most all of it in microsoft publisher because i really like the set up of the program! It was simple to do my brochure because its easy to find all the font choices, text colors, sizes and all the fun things you can add to it to make it look fun! I could also choose the brochure format from the begginning and it set up all my columns and helped me through the proccess! I did my brochure about a field trip my class would be taking. It was fun to create and had a lot of good information about the subject that would make it easy to follow and to give an idea to the parents where there child will be going and what they will be doing. It could also help get my students excited.

I think this will be a really useful tool for when i become a teacher. One of the reasons is that in elementary school the kids go on field trips often, so it'll be fun to create brochures to show them what they will be doing and seeing. Not only will the brochure idea be useful for field trips but many other subjects! I had a lot of fun in this computer class and I learned a lot. I think it will really help me in becoming a successful teacher in the future.

No comments: